These cards can also be used in so many different ways.
With a premium plastic card, you can print advanced graphics of superior quality on a card that can last for a lifetime. Like most business cards, they can be visual, but plastic cards can interact with machines in a lot of ways.
No matter what line of business you are in, there is an innovative and growth-sparking use for printed plastic cards.
- Plastic Can Be Eco-friendly
- You can recycle old plastic cards into new cards to reduce waste and keep old cards out of landfills.
- There are PVC cards on the market which degrade when they come in contact with such organic materials such as composite and soil, and this can happen as quickly as within four years.
- When made and handled the right way, plastic cards can be a very eco-friendly option for your business.
- Free Instant Plastic Card Quote
To get more information on custom plastic cards and learn more about our competitive pricing, just fill out the form below. PLASTIC CARD PRINTERS
Not all plastic card printers are alike, and making sure you find the right one for the job requires a careful examination of your needs.
We’re here to help you find the perfect plastic card printer at the perfect price. Here are some advantages to shopping with Plastic Card ID: Receive award-winning service from experienced ID professionals.
Save up to 50% on printers and supplies with our everyday low prices.
Read product reviews from real customers! Save money on printers and supplies with our affordable prices. Ongoing customer service that continues after your purchase.
Top 5 Factors to Consider Before Buying an ID Card Printer
Please don’t make shopping for an ID card printer any more overwhelming than it needs to be, just simply focus on the top five key issues to reduce your search. 1. Single-sided printer or dual-sided printer
Most card printers are available in either single or dual sided models.
Single-sided cost less, but require manual flipping and re-printing on the backside of the cards. Dual sided card printers are great for completing large orders quickly. 2) Dye Sublimation or Reverse Transfer
Dye sublimation printers are the most common and most affordable type of printer.
These cards print in vibrant color directly to the card, but will leave a very thin white border around each card edge. Reverse transfer printers (also called re-transfer) utilize a ribbon and transfer film for a higher quality print that offers full-bleed with no border. 3) Volume Requirements
High yield ribbons, large hopper capacity and print speed time are things you need to look for if you plan on printing large batches of cards.
Companies printing small batches can save money with a handfed only printer or printers without high-volume features. 4) Lamination & Visual Security Laminating ID cards increases their durability (and cost), but it is essential for cards used and handled on a regular basis.
Lamination can also be used to add security features like holograms.
There are other more affordable ways to add visual security, such as utilizing watermarks, holographic cardstock, and hologram stickers. 5) Connection Type
All ID card printers can be connected to a PC using a USB cable.
Make sure that you choose a printer with Mac compatibility if you need to connect to a Mac. If you need to connect to multiple computers, select a printer with Ethernet capabilities. What exactly are PVC ID card printers?
A PVC card printer is just another term for an ID card printer.
PVC – or polyvinyl chloride – may bring to mind plastic pipes, but it is also used to make durable and reliable ID cards. A PVC card printer can be used to refer to any kind of ID card maker. How do PVC Card Printers Work?
PVC plastic card printers can use a variety of methods to transfer a design onto an ID card. Some of the most common techniques to print on PVC cards include dye sublimation and reverse transfer. Dye Sublimation
Dye sublimation is probably the most popular method of printing. It uses a ribbon that has panels of three primary colors (cyan, yellow, and magenta) on its entire length.
Dye sublimation is a term used mostly with color PVC card printers - when black and white PVC card printers are used, the process is referred to as resin thermal transfer. Dye sublimation is a term commonly used with color PVC card printers - for a black and white PVC card printer, this process is called resin thermal transfer.
Badgy 200 Printer
For a brochure or demonstration of the Badgy Printer, go to: https://www.evolis.com/plastic-card-printers/badgy200-card-printer
A dual-sided printer is not needed to print on both sides of the card.
You don’t need a dual-sided printer for printing on both sides of your cards.
Instead, you can use a single-sided printer and simply flip the card over to run it through to print on the back.
This will allow you to save $600, which is a difference between a dual-sided card printer and this single-sided version.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac. Consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio card personalization software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
Also, a free card template library is available at www.badgy.com, where you can customize templates of your choice by adding text, logos, photos, barcodes, and much more! PRINTING ON DEMAND Badgy200 allows you to print your own cards quickly and effortlessly.
Print your badges as you need them - as single cards or in small batches. SAVING TIME
Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour.
You can also import data from a database, adding information to your design quickly and easily, and even accounting for variable data printing.
A STRONGER BRAND IMAGE
The Badgy200 printer provides personalized plastic cards with professional-looking, edge-to-edge printing that will highlight your organization’s brand image.
EASY TO USE Simple to get up and running, the Badgy200 is no tougher to work than a printer.
The cards are loaded into the feeder and retrieved from the output hopper, both conveniently located on the front of the printer.
The entire process is completed through the very simple and straightforward Badgy Premium Suite software that can be run on any PC. The Badgy print ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized by the printer.
The Badgy200 is smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, so it can easily fit into any workspace.
- The Badgy200 is incredibly lightweight – only 9 pounds.
- Personalized Card Badges
- Print your own cards securely and quickly with Badgy anytime you need them. Every print run will turn out the same professional results and exceptional visual quality. No matter what the application, Badgy handles it on demand.
- A Card Printer
In simple terms, you’re printing your cards on plastic instead of paper.
- Print the amounts you want on whatever schedule you desire. Badgy is designed with the needs of smaller and medium-size businesses in mind.
- Badgy200 card printer
- Product Features
- Can be operated easily
- The Evolis Badgy200 is unbelievably simple to install, run and maintain.
- Its compact, lightweight design makes it optimal for any office workspace.
- Evolis presents the Badgy200 solution to help you print high-quality color badges with perfect ease.
- The Badgy200 color printer is perfect for creating and printing personalized employee, visitor, and event badges, or library, student, and membership cards.
- Evolis Badgy Badgy200 Overview This printer utilizes dye sublimation and thermal transfer technology to produce prints at 300 dpi and with 2 million colors.
- Badge Studio Plus and Badgy Premium Suite for Windows
- Badgy comes with a single-installation CD that has Badge Studio software, card templates, and the printer driver.
- You can design and print professional-looking, edge-to-edge cards with the Evolis Badge Studio software, which is included with Badgy200.
- The printer is compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems so you can create personalized badges in minutes.
- You can control all aspects of the printing process from a computer using Badgy Premium Suite.
- Printer management and configuration tools, complete with graphic notifications
- 24/7 online support
- You can access a free card template library at badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice with text, logos, images, and more.
- Color Ribbon, Cards, and Power Accessories
- Gift and loyalty cards
- 100 blank PVC cards - standard credit card size
- Installation CD, including the printer driver, Badge Studio Plus software, and card template
- USB cable
- 100 blank PVC cards, the size of a standard credit card
Evolis Badgy200 System Description The Evolis Badgy200 Card Printing System is a cost-effective solution, ideal for low-volume printing applications. This system a complete solution for both novice and experienced users.
The Badgy System includes:
Evolis Badge Studio + card personalization software (compatible with Mac and PC)
An extensive online card template library
A consumables pack, that includes plastic cards and a ribbon
Badgy features a 25-card input/output tray at the front, ribbon reloading at the top, and USB and power connections at the back.
An LCD panel makes the printer easy to operate.
Quality and cost effectiveness Badgy200 produces full color, high-quality prints which cover the full surface of any plastic card. Badgy can also print barcodes which can be scanned.
The cost per card is extremely low no matter how few cards you need to print at a time. Badgy was created with small business needs in mind.
Plus, you can save power in the money-saving hibernation mode.
Evolis Badgy Badgy200 Overview This printer utilizes dye sublimation and thermal transfer technology to produce prints at 300 dpi and with 2 million colors.
With a color YMCKO print speed of 95 cards per hour and a monochrome speed of 325 cards per hour, this printer is incredibly fast!
Premium Suite includes:
The full-color YMCKO ribbon can print 100 jobs
Personalize and print badges or ID cards with Badgy whenever you need them, either in batches or one at a time: Staff ID badges
Staff ID badges
Event badges Membership cards